Our Summer 2020 newsletter can be viewed or downloaded at the link below. We hope to return to printing and distributing paper copies for the next edition. As always, we welcome articles, items of interest, other material and suggestions for future editions.
Items in this edition include:
- Cambridge, MA to Glenrevagh: The Journey of my father, William Flanagan, July 1904, by Mary Flanagan Newell;
- Thomas Browne’s Applotment, 1847, by Paul Greaney;
- The Kingdom of Maigh Seóla, by Patrick O’Flaherty;
- Annaghdown’s Army – One Hundred Annaghdown Men ‘In Service’, by Steve Dolan;
- Secret Stones of Annaghdown;
- Cathair a’ Cillín: The Children’s Burial Ground at Cregduff, by Br. Conal Thomas;
- From the Archives: Another Tithe Campaign, from the Freeman’s Journal, January 28, 1834.