A townland of 678 acres in the north-east of the parish, formerly part of the Kirwan Castlehacket estate. It lost more than half its population during the Famine. Castlehacket national school is located in this townland.
A townland of 250 acres in the north of the parish, likely to have been the property of Sir Roebuck Lynch, but owned by H. Blake Esq. of Loughrea by the 1800s. Like its twin Balrobuckbeg, it had a large population before the Famine of 160 people in 25 houses.
A townland of 116 acres, containing much of the modern village of Corrandulla, including the national school, church, and former Franciscan monastery and novitiate.
A townland of 134 acres in the east of the parish, formerly part of the Browne of Moyne estate, later the estate of Rev. Peter Daly of Galway. The road from Galway to Tuam passes through the centre of this townland.
A townland of 271 acres in the east of the parish, through which passes the main N83 Galway-Tuam road, formerly the N17. Healy’s public house was a landmark in this townland, now Lydon’s of Knockdoe. A population of 73 before the Famine was reduced to 37 people by 1851.
A townland of 547 acres in the north-east of the parish, part of the estate of George Newcomin. It was farmed mainly by herds throughout the nineteenth and early twentieth century.
A townland of 262 acres, formerly part of the Lynch estate. It had a population of 140 people in 22 houses, which decreased to 89 people in 19 houses by 1851. By 1911 there were just 43 people in 12 houses.
A small townland of 35 acres in the east of the parish, formerly part of the Kirwan Cregg/Baunmore estate. A population of 28 people in 5 houses in 1841 dwindled and the townland was unpopulated by 1871, remaining so until about 1911.
A townland of 617 acres, formerly part of the Staunton Rochfort and Egan (Dunmore) estates. There were 25 people living in 5 houses here in 1841, rising to 80 people living in 14 houses in 1871, and dropping back to a population of 42 in 1901 and 1911.
A townland of 234 acres, the greater part of which was formerly the demesne lands of Cregg Castle, former residence of the Kirwan and Blake families. There were 62 people living in 7 houses here in 1841, dropping to 20 people in 3 houses by 1861.