A townland of 222 acres, formerly on the estate of James O’Hara. The population of 28 people in six houses before the Famine dropped to 7 people in one house by 1851, vanishing entirely by 1871.
A townland of 165 acres in the north-west of the parish, formerly part of the Lynch estate. The population declined from 75 people in 13 houses before the Famine to 24 people in three houses by 1851.
A townland of 312 acres, which also containing much of the modern village of Corrandulla. The population increased from 123 in 1841 to 141 in 1851, then declined steadily to 59 people in 1911.
A townland of 265 acres, part of the estate of Walter Joyce of Mervue. The population was more than halved by the Great Famine. Robinsons public house was a local landmark in this townland, and later became Mullerys, Kellys, Fahys and Peggys.
A townland of 169 acres in the north west of the parish, on the Staunton-Rochfort estate.
A townland of 362 acres in the north-east of the parish. It was formerly part of the Blake Ballyglunin estate. Its population underwent continuous decline between 1841 and 1891.
A townland of 472 acres in the east of the parish, part of the Blake Ballyglunin estate. It was farmed by a herd whose family were the sole inhabitants throughout the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
A townland of 405 acres in the centre of the parish, containing part of the modern village of Corrandulla. It was heavily populated with 284 people in 56 houses in 1841, with this figure dropping by about 30% in 1851.
A townland of 233 acres, which was the post town for the parish and local area for much of the nineteenth century, with the Griffin family operating the post office. Formerly part of the Butler Winterfield estate. The population declined steadily from 174 in 1841 to 67 by 1911.
A townland of 384 acres which gives its name to the nearby village. It had a population of 128 people in 20 houses in 1841. By the turn of the century there were just ten houses remaining, housing 37 people.